Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as:
· Email address
· Shipping address or business address, including home addresses (for the door-to-door delivery)
· Phone number
In general, we collect, use and store ("process") your information to provide the Service, to fix and improve the Service, to develop new services, and to market our products and services. Some specific examples of how we use information are:
1. Setup and manage accounts, including identification and authentication
2. Collect or make a payment
3. Process or support fulfillment of order
4. Communicate with you - using email, SMS, push notifications or platform messaging (like Whatsapp) - about your account or to market product listings, features, or events
5. Advertise and market the Services, including in email or other channels
6. Test changes in the Service and develop new features
7. Analyze use of the Service and personalize content, including ads and prices
8. Provide support, including addressing questions and problems customers may have with the Service, or resolving disputes
9. Prevent, detect, investigate and respond to fraud, unauthorized access/use of the Service, breaches of terms and policies, or other wrongful behavior
10. Comply with any procedures, laws, and regulations which apply to us, including those that set retention periods
We are taking and will endeavor to continue taking all reasonable steps in order to protect your personal information and data. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information or data you disclose online, having regard to the nature of the internet. We may use encryption technology from time to time to assist in protecting any information or data which you submit. In any event, you accept the inherent security implications of disclosing information over the internet and agree not to hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent or willfully in default of our obligations under the relevant legislation.
Jibal Zone follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Like any other website, Jibal Zone uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that Jibal Zone has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Jibal Zone does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Deleting and editing your personal information
1. User can edit their personal information related to their account at any time this includes, Name, Address, phone number, email address, simply by visiting their profile accounts and click on the (edit personal information) tab on website and (edit profile) on mobile application.
2. If you want to delete your personal information from our platform, you should send us the written request via Email at email@example.com with subject of email "deactivate account" with indication of the reason of deleting the data.
3. We will process your request in 3-5 business days and once we confirm that there is no outstanding financial liability on you or no pending delivery items, we will deactivate your account and delete your personal data.